You were routed to this page because you must first accept the following disclaimer before viewing the content you were attempting to access. Once you have accepted this disclaimer you will be automatically forwarded. Thank you for reading and understanding this disclaimer before accepting it.
The health care providers on this page represent names volunteered by individuals or colleagues who indicated a positive experience with that health care provider in his or her dealings with ion channelopathy patients. The PPA makes no warranty as to the credentials, skill, our outcomes of the listed providers. What may be a good provider for some may be a poor provider for others. This list in no way represents an endorsement by the PPA of the providers on this list.
This list represents suggestions from PPA members or correspondants and does not represent an endorsement of the physicians or institutions appearing in the list by the PPA. The PPA does verify the contact information of the physician prior to initially releasing the post to the website. The PPA does not update this contact information periodically. The PPA cannot guarantee that a positive outcome would arise from physician interactions with physicians or other health care providers on this list. While the assumption is that posts are made because the posting person felt the health care provider is competent, the PPA is not liable for deliberate posting of health care providers known to have rendered substandard care by the judgement of the submitter.
Information contained in the Periodic Paralysis Association Website (“PPA Web Site”) is for informational and educational purposes only.
- makes no express or implied warranties or representations of any kind regarding any of the information contained in the PPA Web Site,
- assumes no liability of any kind for the content or accuracy of any information transmitted to or received by any individual or entity in connection with such individual or entity”s use of the PPA Web Site,
- does not endorse or recommend in any way any such information.
In Consideration of your accessing the PPA Web Site, you agree that
- under no circumstances shall the PPA be liable for any damages whatsoever in connection with, arising out of, or resulting from your use of the PPA Web Site, PPA Web Site services, including, but not limited to, the PPA Ask the Experts, or any information contained in the PPA Web Site and
- you will defend, indemnify, save and hold harmless the PPA, its Board of Directors, Officers, and Members, from and against all suits, claims, demands, causes of action, judgments, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses arising out of or resulting from your use of the PPA Web Site, PPA Web Site services, including, but not limited to, the PPA Ask the Experts, or any information contained therein.
Certain Sections of the PPA Site contain information on the Periodic Paralyses and methods of treatment. These sections provide information about treatments and products that may not be available in particular countries. In addition, trademarks used for certain products may differ in certain countries. Some of the products and treatments mentioned in this Site may be approved in certain countries or cleared by regulatory authorities for sale or use with different indications, dosages and restrictions. No information in this Site is provided with the intention to give medical advice or instructions for the accurate use of treatments or products relating to the Periodic Paralyses.